Monday, July 23, 2012
Giving Thanks for...(921-930)
921. the times when I pick up a child from someone's house and hear how wonderfully behaved they were
922. An evening to reconnect with dear friends
923. A good MRI result for my mom's knee
924. This honest and challenging post. Really good for me to read right now.
925. A potty-trained little boy!
926. Fresh garden vegetables despite the drought and heat
927. Afternoon quiet times
928. The hum of fans and air-conditioning at night, lulling us all to sleep
929. When TJ Maxx has exactly what you needed...and nothing more....
930. That Adele & Jack have started playing together for big chunks of time without arguments (I think he is really going to miss her when kindergarten starts!)