911. Saturday evening's rain. The smell of it, the sound of it, and the little bit of perk it gave everything growing outside.
912. An afternoon tea with my sister and a friend and a roomful of ladies!
913. Birds bathing in our outdoor dog water bowl (I think I need a bird bath!)
914. Gorgeous lilies from the market
915. The first taste of warm tomatoes from the garden
916. How much more readily kids will eat foods that they planted, watered, and picked
917. Jack being on a 5-night roll of better bedtimes
918. That my kids have both sets of grandparents close by, healthy, and a part of their lives
919. Dan involvement in his community. He isn't one to sit and criticize; he gets involved, even when it will take a lot of time and patience.
920. That my friend Kara's son, Calvin, had a safe surgery last week.