Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Back to Giving Thanks... (931-940)
931. The incredible weather during the past few days
932. Camping in the middle of a forest and hearing the river splashing during the night
934. The classic summer tradition of s'mores around the firepit
(Please note the different eating styles between girl and boy)
935. A yard full of these tiny friends
936. Breezy days at the beach with cousins
937. How awestruck Jack was watching Dan play football - and now he loves to try it himself (lots of unfortunate tackles happening in the house...)
938. A free backyard swingset! Very sweet of our friends to pass it on now that their kids are older.
939. Bike rides. I don't think anyone is ever too old to enjoy a bike.
940. Finding an old CD with great, great music on it - Rich Mullins, Bebo Norman, Patty Griffin...it's been awhile.