Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Giving Thanks for...(841-850)


841. Parents who are able and willing to take our kids for several days
842. Meeting new little cousins (or first cousins once removed, I think?) for the first time
843. Evening talks with my cousin Nigel & his wife Caroline - kindred spirits of ours
844. Old cathedrals
845. The chance to see ruins in England that were originally built the same time that Christ walked on earth. Just blows my mind!
846. Free art exhibits in the middle of Schipol airport - what a brilliant idea!
847. Watching Dan during his first experience in a pub with fish-n-chips, smashed peas, and local beer
848. The perspective that comes with being away for a few days
849. The happy faces of my kids at the airport
850. The beautiful quote at the end of this post. What a seemingly unattainable vision, and yet I'm inspired by the thought. Love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment