861. Playdates that make me socialize with other moms (not something I naturally do)
862. Glorious late spring sunshine, which means spending every waking hour outside
863. The last day of preschool
864. Baby birds in the nests around the house - lots of peeping, clucking, and ruffling going on. Can you see the babies peeking out?
865. Jack's happy, healthy third birthday
866. Adele's ballet recital - she sure loves the costumes and the lipstick!
867. The times when Adele and Jack love each other's company
868. Bedtime book reading
869. Salad straight from the garden
870. The rainbow of colors at the garden shop's flowerland