- Do you remember a few months back when I said I thought people at a work function had a hard time talking to stay-at-home moms? Well, I found these two cool links to share:
what not to say to a stay-at-home mom, and what not to say to a working mom. Let me know what you think!
- I got a new camera. I'm stoked about it but it's going to take me awhile to figure it all out. Just in time for the kids' birthdays, I hope. Speaking of, I feel a bit bad because the one thing that Adele keeps saying she would like for her birthday is NOT the thing we got her. Hmm.
- Do any of you Groupon? I'm a Groupon junkie. I'm kind of over Zulily, since the shipping usually ends up being pretty significant if you're just grabbing 1 or 2 cheap things.
- This post is a new favorite of mine. We have a Nook, which is great for trying new books, but there's nothing like a "book-book."
- Do any of you ever have the weird feeling that you're spending much of life waiting to arrive, but you haven't a clue where that might be? I used to really struggle with that - I felt like I was being discontent. This post said it all really well.
- I saw two robins yesterday! Welcome, spring.